Saturday, October 08, 2005

October 8, 2005

As you move through this day,
you begin a new life, a new union.
May love and harmony sustain
the both of you as the melody
of life offers temptation.

Do not dwell on the unimportant.
Together, you will create
what really matters. You've
already started that process
today. A seed has been planted.

Nourish the growth as you would
the coming of a child. What you
nurture will be cherished much
as your future offspring will be.
Proceed with tenderness and care.

Treat each other well and always,
always remember those beginnings.
Take time to make memories
to share in the later years
of your life together. Be well.

2 Comments:

Blogger Erin said...

You never miss a special day do you! Good advice here in this piece.

October 11, 2005 7:25 PM  
Blogger Vickie said...

I wanted to do something and I wanted to make sure I did it that day. I actually had more that I wanted to add, but something interfered. I'm glad you liked it (I think you did).

October 11, 2005 8:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home