Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Candyland Continued

I want to follow the Milky Way
to the Almond Joy of my life.
I'll shake my Tootsie Rolls
at your Payday any day.
Make me scream "Oh, Henry!"
even if you are Baby Ruth.

Be my Sugar Daddy and give me
your Malted Milk Balls.
I have only one Mounds
my Bit 'o Honey needs
to get Good & Plenty.
Show me the Big Hunk you are.

He Chuckles when Mike and Ike
put in an appearance. My Wax
Lips leaves him Chunky for more.
He knew I had the Red Hots
for him but my Butterfingers
always got the best of me.

2 Comments:

Blogger Erin said...

lol V, I know this idea has been used before but I think this is so funny!

June 02, 2005 11:20 AM  
Blogger Vickie said...

I probably would have preferred that it was hot or melted or something, but funny will do. thanks.

June 02, 2005 4:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home