Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Round Robin 5

I Believe

I believe there is an angel
watching over me in my times of fear.
I believe most things are temporary
if only I have the strength to endure.
Carry on and make the best decisions
available at the time; regret nothing
as it only brings pain unchecked.

They say good things come to those
who wait; well, I've waited but my angel
shows me patience when I've none left.
Things often don't work the way we plan.
The outcome may actually be superior.
It doesn't pay to play "what if?"
It is better to accept and move on.

Trust in yourself and be true above all.
The rest of the world will adapt.
If that doesn't work, it is their loss alone.
Let your "angel" guide you as does mine.
Our paths may cross upon our journeys
and I will welcome you with open arms.
If not, may we both end someplace better.

I believe in myself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home