Monday, August 01, 2005

Give Me a Break

Through blurry eyes, I attempt
the simplest of tasks. I get
no cooperation from technology
and no satisfaction from myself.

What was a simple idea on paper
took hours to accomplish; I haven't
finished yet. My deadline pending
on the morrow looks very evil.

We have to love the challenge
that takes everything we have
and gives little in return. Until
we master the unsinkable.

Grant me the persistence to begin
again another day. Give me hope
that today was the worst. Let me
stand on the brink of genius

and get this job done!

2 Comments:

Blogger Erin said...

lol V - this is how I appraoch every day of my life anymore - just let me get through this, and give me the strength to do it again tomorrow! And I'm not even having to deal with work or those lovely computer issues that I have no doubt this refers to!

August 01, 2005 7:35 PM  
Blogger Vickie said...

it was rough today...no doubt about it.

August 01, 2005 8:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home